Friday, February 15, 2008

Adventure Time! :)

Hi, friends!
Sorry it’s taken me so long to finally write this. I think I was trying to figure out how in the world to start this. I still don’t think I know, but I thought I might as well start and we’ll see where we go! It’ll be a bit of an adventure, eh?
Actually coming out here has been a bit of an adventure for me! (I didn’t even plan for that segue!) I remember asking myself a few times on the long ride to get here, “What am I doing?” Then I would laugh and say, “I don’t know!” I had no idea what to expect! A couple times in this weird dialogue with myself and God, I felt like He was saying, “You’re going after my heart.” Oh, right! But even though I knew my desires were good, I had so many uncertainties and fears flooding me. I think a lot of that comes from my lack of trust with His perfect leadership (which I will share more about later). His leadership truly is perfect and I see now how He worked every detail out for me in this season with Him. (I’m also seeing His purposes in a lot of the other seasons I didn’t like as much…but more on that later!). I absolutely love it here.
OK – with all of that said…lets go on some twists of our adventure.
I wrote a whole thing on my heart coming out here, etc...but it was SUPER long. If you want to read it, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. I just decided it was taking too much room. I need to learn how to be less detailed. :) If you don't know the story and don't want to read a lot, just know I needed to be restored by The Restorer! :)

1 comment:

Mary Kleist said...

Hey...send me the thing you wrote but didn't post. Mary